- Assist the head coach in the successful operation of the Intercollegiate Athletics Volleyball Program.
- Assist with the preseason conditioning program.
- Assist with coaching duties, instruction and coaching of scout team in game plan preparations, and other scouting assignments.
- Edit and review video of practice and matches with the head coach.
- Coordinate with media information and responding to related questions.
- May serve as the liaison for support groups and other promotional work.
- May assist with travel arrangements and other administrative functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of experience coaching volleyball.
- Demonstrated recruiting abilities.
- Strong computer and organizational skills and a passion for volleyball.
The University of Washington is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.