- Must be a certificated teacher or eligible for a letter of authorization as an expert in the field.
- Must hold a current Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSSA) Coach Certification.Must have current Concussion Course training.
- Must hold a current First Aid Card and a valid CPR certification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be directly responsible to the head coach for all aspects of the program including specific techniques, patterns, offenses, defenses and philosophy of the sport.
- Adhere to the rules, regulations, stipulations, and policies of the Colorado High School Activities Association, EMAC League (Junior and Senior), National Federation rules, and Adams County School District 14.
- All coaches will coordinate, promote, and assist with general management of a comprehensive high school athletic program.
- All coaches will assist academic staff with obtaining a consistent level of superior academic performance from program athletes.
- All coaches will provide strict supervision of all program athletes prior to, during and after all school sanctioned events.
- All coaches will maintain current program required certifications, registrations, and memberships.
- All coaches will perform all assigned tasks in a prompt, proficient, and professional manner.
Inspire. Educate. Empower. Adams 14 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.