- Uphold and embody Valor’s culture as set forth in the Valor Culture Document.
- Model servant leadership, grace and love in all relationships and interactions.
- Provide team support regarding all matters, processes and initiatives.
- Develop and execute Spiritual and Character Development Plan.
- Facilitate the athletes’ development of their God-given abilities to the fullest in both life and on the field.
- Be a positive Christian role model for all the student-athletes at the school.
- Support the Team Plan set the Head Coach and be responsible for its execution.
- Partner in the development and implementation of daily practices.
- Film breakdown and game analysis.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Coaching experience in the particular sport.
- Experience in mentoring student-athletes.
- All Valor staff must be trusted to maintain confidentiality in all matters of school business.
- Must be able to relate with high school athletes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents and other coaches.