DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for the distribution and security of all athletic equipment and uniforms.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals and rules of sport.
- Provide direct supervision of participants during and after practice and games until they leave the school premises.
- Conduct himself/herself and the program in a professional manner.
- Report all injuries on the correct accident form and see that proper attention is given to injuries.
- Ensure that each participant has had a physical and is covered by insurance before participating in practices.
- Comply with all rules and regulations of the W.I.A.A. and the local league.
- Emphasize safety precautions and instruct team members in the rules and techniques of the activity.
- Valid First Aid/CPR/AED card or ability to attain one.
- Fingerprinting (paid by employee).
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.