- Successful coaching experience in the sport.
- Keep current with new knowledge and innovative ideas and techniques in the sport.
- Responsible for promoting designated sport throughout the School District and community in a positive and responsible manner.
- OSAA and District Eligibility requirements met.
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide a positive learning environment and be a positive role model for the athletes.
- Teach the skills necessary for successful performance under the guidance of head coach.
- Manage athlete behavior during training sessions, meets and events.
- Take necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Uphold and enforce school rules, administrative regulations and School Board Policies.
- Attend all meets and events scheduled for the sport, including coaches’ meetings.
- Organize and schedule practice sessions on a regular basis with the idea of developing the athlete’s greatest potential under guidance of Head Coach.
- Apply discipline in a firm and positive manner.