The position of Assistant Coach is responsible conducting his/her team activities within the policies and regulation established by the WIAA, KINGCO, and the Bellevue School district.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the high school in its entire program and strive to improve his/her professional relations with the educational system as well as the coaching profession;
- Be loyal to and support the head coach in conducting the athletic program of that particular sport;
- Be fully aware of the number of games, matches, etc., as specified by the WIAA;
- Assume any duties assigned to him/her by the head coach pertaining to the overall athletic program of that particular sport;
- Assist the Head Coach in all matters relative to the sports season;
- Accompany and direct the assigned team to all games and practices;
- Assume the responsibilities of the Head Coach in the absence of the Head Coach if so designated;
- Be accountable to the Head Coach, Athletic Director, and Principal. Any questions should be directed to any of them.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Hold a current first aid and CPR card, proof of valid first aid and CPR cards must be provided prior to job offer.