- Support the Team Plan set the Head Coach and be responsible for its execution.
- Partner in the development and implementation of daily practices.
- Film breakdown and game analysis.
- Scouting of upcoming opponents and implementation of game plan.
- Be committed to partnering with parents.
- Support athletes in being their best physically through the Valor Performance and Valor Sports Medicine programs.
- Assist athletes and families in College Recruiting process with the Director of College Recruiting, when applicable.
- Know and understand CHSAA rules and regulations with Director of CHSAA Compliance.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Coaching experience in the particular sport.
- Experience in mentoring student-athletes.
- All Valor staff must be trusted to maintain confidentiality in all matters of school business.
- Must be able to relate with high school athletes
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents and other coaches.