Southwest Virginia Community College (SWCC) offers career-training programs in numerous technical, industrial and medical fields at a reasonable cost, going so far as to even waive tuition for certain eligible students. Located in Richlands, Virginia, SWCC offers associate’s degrees in such fields as business, education, general studies, liberal arts and science. These degrees are primarily intended for students who wish to transfer to a four-year university. SWCC also has associate’s degrees that feature programs intended to lead directly to a career in fields such as Nursing, Radiography and Administration of Justice.
- Recruiting athletically and academically qualified students.
- Retaining students in the program.
- Planning and conducting practices.
- Fundraising; budget preparation and management.
- Other secondary duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of golf coaching or playing experience at the high school level.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Must be knowledgeable of NJCAA regulations and must be committed to adhering to all NJCAA, VCCS, and institutional regulations.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work under challenging physical conditions.
The Virginia Community College System, an EEO employer, welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and recognizes the benefits of a diverse workforce. Therefore, the VCCS is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We prohibit discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, mental or physical disabilities, political affiliation, veteran status, gender identity, or other non-merit factors.