- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline with preference given to coaching and recruiting related experience in coaching golf at the collegiate level.
- CPR certification must be completed within two months of hire.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Develop a good relationship with coaches and contacts of high schools, junior colleges, clubs and community sponsored groups.
- Contact and evaluate local, state, national and international perspective student athletes.
- Conduct official and unofficial visits on campus.
- Maintain knowledge of NCAA recruiting rules to pass annual certification test.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts with NCAA Compliance Officer as required.
- Comply with all regulatory agencies and associations pertaining to sport program governing rules and regulations.
Augusta University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.