Instruct and work with athletes with guidance from the head coach to prepare them for competition. The Assistant Coach reports to the Head Golf Coach and is responsible for assisting with the Girls Golf program at Broomfield High School.
- Assisting with coordinating of the program.
- Implementing of expectations and direction of the program.
- Preparation of team for competition.
- Teaching fundamental and advanced skills.
- Communication with parents, players, school staff, etc.
- Following BVSD, school and CHSAA regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate (read, write, and speak) in English.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application.