Faribault High School
Open until filled
The assistant coach/head lower level coach is responsible for assisting the head coach in the planning, directing and leading an education based athletic program that seeks to develop the whole child’s well being.
1. Must meet the coaching requirements of the Minnesota State High School League and the Minnesota State Department of Education.
2. Attend a “Why We Play” seminar/coaches training.
3. Experience coaching in an education based athletic program required.
4. Certified teacher preferred.
5. Playing and/or coaching experience preferred.
To assist in the responsibility of the program and work with the student-athletes in the sport assigned and to provide life lessons that will positively impact the physical, social and emotional well being of all who are involved.