The Assistant Coach I, Women’s Soccer assists with all activities related to the Women’s Soccer program including recruitment, player development, monitoring academic performance, discipline, and social development.
- Assists with the recruitment and retention of student-athletes.
- Prepares a
- nd conducts practice sessions. Teaches individual and group game skills and techniques, including goalkeeping.
- Assists with game strategy and position assignments.
- Monitors academic progress and status of team members, implementing action plans when needed.
- Monitors and maintains discipline and conduct of athletes to support the image and reputation of the athletics program.
- Promote the athletic program through community events, public speaking, fundraising, and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience, and/or certifications may be considered.
- Current American Red Cross CPR/AED certification or the ability to obtain within three months of employment.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout the country.
- Experience operating a personal computer and proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).