- Pursue full devotion to Christ and live a life that reflects that authenticity.
- Model the fruits of the spirit in communications, relationships and daily work.
- Demonstrate teachability and a willing heart for service.
- Embody others-centered, servant-leadership in all interactions.
- Uphold and embody Valor’s culture as set forth in the Valor Culture Document.
- Model servant leadership, grace and love in all relationships and interactions.
- Provide team support regarding all matters, processes and initiatives.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Coaching experience in the particular sport.
- Experience in mentoring student-athletes.
- All Valor staff must be trusted to maintain confidentiality in all matters of school business.
- Must be able to relate with high school athletes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents and other coaches.