Notre Dame Academy - Hingham, an all-female college prep high school educating young women in grades 7-12, is seeking an Assistant Coach, Indoor/Outdoor Track & Field with high energy, a creative spirit, and a passion for empowering young women. Notre Dame Academy is a vibrant, Catholic learning community, sponsored by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. The Academy guides young women in their personal faith formation, challenges students to pursue academic excellence, and encourages social responsibility on behalf of global justice.
Components of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with all coaches within the program to create a strong overall growth in high school gymnastics.
- Assist Athletic Director in scheduling of interscholastic contests, eligibility of student-athletes, game management.
- Perform other related duties as determined by the Athletic Director and/or Principal.
- Comply with all District policies and procedures as outlined in Coaches’ Handbook.
- Previous varsity high school track & field coaching experience required.
- Previous college playing experience preferred.
- Hold a valid CPR/AED/First Aid Certification or be willing to become certified.
- Successfully completed the NFHS concussion certification class and ability to adhere to all school and state concussion policies.