- Assist with the design and implement daily training for all men and women sprinters.
- Assist in the Supervision of the academic program of student athletes and monitor eligibility, APR, and progress towards degree.
- Promotes a successful philosophy to promote the educational welfare and sportsmanship of the student-athlete.
- Receives instruction and developmental guidance from more senior coaching staff.
- Travel to all away competitions within the Indoor and Outdoor Track and Field seasons.
- Assist to Identify and recruit potential student athletes for indoor and outdoor track and field who are of good academic and athletic fit for the NAU program.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Any combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
Northern Arizona University is a committed Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. NAU is responsive to the needs of dual career couples.