The Assistant Coach, Lacrosse will assist the Head Coach of the Women's Lacrosse program of a Division I athletics program. This role will assist with administration of recruiting, training, practice, fundraising, budget management, and team travel.
Your responsibilities include:
- Help plan and organize team training and practice sessions.
- Help plan and lead individual skill development and film sessions for players.
- Assist with recruiting student-athletes on and off campus to compete at Stanford. Follow NCAA guidelines and University standards and policies in coordinating recruiting efforts.
- Help plan and organize camps and clinics.
- Understand and apply NCAA regulations to all aspects of program. Must pass exam on an annual basis on NCAA regulations.
- Help manage the team’s equipment contract and inventory.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with student-athletes, peers and the general public.
- Computer literacy with common office applications such as Word, Excel, G-Suite applications.
- Ability to understand and comply with all rules and regulations of the Stanford University, America East Conference and NCAA.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of staff and personnel in the Department of Athletics, the University and the community.