Instruct and work with athletes with guidance from the head coach to prepare them for competition. The Assistant Coach reports to the Head Lacrosse Coach and is responsible for assisting with the Boys Lacrosse program at Fairview High School.
- Assisting with coordinating of the program.
- Implementing of expectations and direction of the program.
- Preparation of team for competition.
- Teaching fundamental and advanced skills.
- Communication with parents, players, school staff, etc.
- Following BVSD, school and CHSAA regulations and policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communicate (read, write, and speak) in English.
- Completed and submitted BVSD online application.
The Boulder Valley School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, sex, gender identity/expression, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status in admission or access to, and treatment and employment in its educational programs or activities.