The Assistant Coach Men's and Women's Cross Country and Women's Track will work in conjunction with the Head Coach Men's and Women's Cross Country and Women's Track to effectively run the Men's and Women's Cross Country and Women's Track programs.
- Coaching: assist the head coach with on and off-field coaching of the team, including practice planning and implementation, individual and team coaching, other coaching duties as assigned.
- Recruiting and Scouting: assist the head coach with on and off-campus recruiting activities, including prospect evaluation, database management, correspondence, phone calls, and other duties as assigned. Assist the head coach with the scouting of opponents.
- Travel Planning and Budget Management: assist the head coach with the planning of team and recruiting travel plans. Assist the head coach with the monitoring of the operations budget.
- Academic Support: assist the head coach and Student-Athlete Support Services with the academic support for current student-athletes, including study hall monitoring, individual academic monitoring and meetings, class checking, and other duties as assigned.
- Development: assist the head coach and Athletic Advancement Office with fundraising and solicitation of gifts within the framework of the overall athletic department fundraising and development program.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet responsibilities of position.
- Values compatible with and supportive of the mission Loyola University Maryland.