- Responsibilities: Assist head coach with all coaching, recruiting, retention,
academic success and day-to-day management of the men’s and women’s cross country and track & field athletic programs.
- Support head coach with administrative duties as assigned.
- Assist in managing and operating home cross country and track & field events.
- Other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Earned four year baccalaureate degree required. Masters preferred.
- Intercollegiate competitive experience and/or two or more year’s experience working in a collegiate cross country/track & field program and recruiting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations desired.
Butler University is an equal opportunity employer.