Assists the head soccer coach in carrying out all assigned and auxiliary duties of the men's and women's soccer programs. This position is a Campus Security Authority (CSA) as defined by the Clery Act.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the recruiting of all potential student athletes.
- Manage the Hudl video editing program.
- Complies fully with NCAA, USA South and Maryville College policies.
- Establishes good rapport and generates respect among students, campus colleagues, and the local community by conducting oneself in an ethical manner.
- Assists in the supervision, scheduling, and maintenance of facilities.
- Attends all practices, meetings, and contests.
- Assists in filing all reports relative to men's and women's soccer, as assigned by the head coach.
- Assists in the selection, training and supervision of student assistants and managers.
- Assists in the organization and supervision of all off-campus trips.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university. One to two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Maryville College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.