- Recruit student athletes.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the operating budget.
- Plan team and individual travel.
- Plan and supervise practices and competition.
- Monitor student athlete academic progress.
- Assist in summer camps.
- Assist with paperwork associated with the program including NCAA compliance and medical paperwork.
- All other duties assigned by head tennis coach.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Collegiate or high school coaching experience and/or college playing experience in tennis.
- Must have or will receive CPR certification and Texas Driver's License within two months of employment.
The University of Texas at Tyler is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.