The assistant coach will assist with all aspects of an NCAA Division I tennis Program. This includes scouting, recruiting, coordinating travel, managing budgets, planning and conducting training sessions, meet-day responsibilities, camp creation and implementation, working with other members of the athletic department, community outreach, and other duties as assigned by the head football coach.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- High level college coaching experience.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations and a record of compliance.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- 4 years of tennis experience at the Division 1 NCAA level.
- An established applicable recruiting network.
- Experience with clinic/camp implementation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, QuickTime, iMovie.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
LIU is an equal opportunity employer. LIU is committed to extending equal opportunity in employment to all qualified candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community. LIU encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military status, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal laws . Hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States.