Under the supervision of the head coach, organizes and administers all matters related to Track and Field and enforces all rules and regulations of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) and Roxbury Community College. Instruct student athletes in individual and team fundamentals, strategy and physical training necessary to achieve individual and team success. Enforces rules and regulations pertaining to conditioning of players and training rules affecting the health and safety of players.
- Help Recruit and retain eligible student-athletes.
- Help Foster an environment that supports and encourages each student-athlete to graduate.
- Knowledge of good practice pertaining to sport techniques, rules and regulations.
- Developing and maintaining the skill, discipline and integrity of team during games and practice through effective coaching.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, organizational ability and teaching/coaching skills.
- Assistant Coach must be present at all games and practices.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Manage student-athlete conduct while traveling and at home events.
- Attend RCC athletic and other on-campus recruiting events.
Roxbury Community College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, age, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity or sexual orientation in its programs and activities as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and other applicable statutes and college policies.