The University of Arizona invites applications for the full-time Assistant Coach, Men & Women’s Track & Field, and Cross Country. The successful applicant will assist the Cross Country and the Track and Field programs within the rules and regulations of the University, school, Pac 12 Conference, and the NCAA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementation of training programs for distance runners, and Cross Country Teams with the direction of the Director of Track & Field/Cross Country and Head Cross Country Coach.
- Recruiting both women and men’s distance runners.
- Academic monitoring of student-athletes.
- Assisting in all areas of the Track & Field, Cross Country programs as designated by the Director and Head Cross Country Coach.
- Assisting with Team Travel for Men and Women’s Cross Country.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Coaching and recruiting experience at the collegiate level.
- Experience coaching male and female athletes.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.