- Assist in recruitment and retention of qualified student athletes and the development of sustainable, competitive rosters.
- Assist in monitoring the academic progress for all student athletes in the men's and women's track & field programs.
- Assist with organization of program’s camps and clinics.
- Assist with scheduling of all competitions and events and corresponding travel arrangements.
- Assist with fundraising support for program needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and staff population.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrable aptitude for computer skills (PC-based Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel).
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents of students, employees, sources of referral for admission and employment, and all unions or professional organizations holding collective bargaining or professional agreements with Simpson College are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, veteran or veteran disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic in admission, access to, treatment or employment in, its programs and activities.