This position is responsible for assisting the Men’s Basketball program. The coordination of the student athlete services, strength and conditioning and recruitment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing a recruitment strategy for prospective student athletes.
- Informing prospects of University academic programs, talent evaluation, coordinating mailings, telephone calls, and email exchanges.
- Maintain department and University standards for communication by actively monitoring on campus and off campus through in person contacts.
- Work effectively with the department of intercollegiate athletics and office of enrollment services to meet freshman and transfer recruitment goals.
- Assist in the planning, development, and direction of all team training and conditioning activities in the traditional segment at a level that will place program in a position of competitive leadership in the Northern Athletics Conference. Assist in preparation and implementation of scouting reports, game film, as well as film exchange program.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred.
- Previous recruiting experience in higher education; collegiate athletics preferred.
- Specific Skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel knowledge.
- Specific Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications: Yes. Knowledge of NCAA Division III Rules and Regulations.