Driven by compassion, inclusivity, integrity, teamwork, and work-life balance the Athletics Department within the Student Affairs Division is committed to student success by ensuring that high quality programs and services are delivered by a committed and professional team.
- High School Diploma.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sport training and sport strategies.
- Good driving record.
- Associate’s Degree or higher.
- Basketball coaching experience at the high school level or above.
- Experience with athletics at the Community College level.
- Knowledge of NJCAA rules and regulations.