DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the upkeep of all athletic facilities.
- Prepares bids for equipment and supplies as needed.
- Responsible for recruiting student-athletes.
- Prepares for practice, game organization, and strategy.
- Monitors student-athlete's class attendance, grade performance, and campus reports.
- Collects student-athletes information for insurance purposes.
- Responsible for complying with NJCAA, MACCC, and other rules and regulations pertaining to athletics.
- Responsible for scouting opponents.
- Works with other coaches to promote the total athletic program.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Three (3) years of basketball coaching experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and Flexibility.