This position will assist the Head Coach, Men’s Basketball in running the Men’s Basketball program. Responsibilities include, recruiting potential student-athletes, practice preparation and coaching, analysis of film, game management and coaching and other administrative duties assigned by the Head Men's Basketball Coach.
- Create individual workout program for student athletes.
- Develop skills of student athletes through individual drills and sessions designed to improve overall player quality.
- Practice preparation and coaching including film analysis, scouting opponents and on-court coaching.
- Ensure compliance with all University, CAA and NCAA rules and regulations as they pertain to the Men's Basketball program.
- Serve as mentor to select student athletes within the Men's basketball program as directed by Head Coach.
- Organize and supervise practice players to provide valued experience and high-level competition for Men's basketball program.
- Recruit potential student athletes as directed by the Head Coach.
- Conduct extensive communication outreach, travel and evaluation of prospective student athletes.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in, playing, or coaching collegiate basketball.
- Demonstrated ability to teach the skills and strategies of basketball.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Valid Driver’s License.