- Organizing sports events and scheduling practice sessions.
- Preparing and maintaining training equipment and facilities.
- Assisting with the recruitment of students for the program.
- Monitoring and evaluating team performance.
- Maintaining records of students, training sessions, games, performance statistics, and equipment.
- Facilitating and supervising training sessions and individual workouts.
- Organizing travel arrangements including transport, accommodation, and meals.
- Fulfilling other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Building a positive team environment.
- Previous coaching or playing experience preferred.
- Familiar with, or willing to learn, NJCAA rules and regulations.
- Reliable; committed and available.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High Energy.
Southwest Tennessee Community College is a TBR and AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs and activities.