The primary and most important responsibility of a coach is instructing student-athletes. Reporting to the Head Men’s Golf Coach, the individual serving in this part-time position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of position/positions assignment as directed by the Head Coach.
- Performs planning, organization and execution for coaching (instruction/education) duties as described and assigned by the Head Coach for all meetings, practice sessions and competitions.
- Function in game day organization and assignments as prescribed by the Head.
- Evaluation of opponents and the development of a game plan for student-athlete instruction in accordance with position/positions assignment as prescribed by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Must have experience coaching or playing golf at the collegiate or professional level.
- Qualifying degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions and conferred by the time of hire.
East Carolina University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and seeks to create an environment that fosters the recruitment and retention of a more diverse student body, faculty, staff and administration. We encourage qualified applicants from women, minorities, veterans, individuals with a disability, and historically underrepresented groups.