Our mission is to strive for excellence in academics, athletics, leadership, and service to others in the Jesuit tradition, while embracing equity in opportunity, good sportsmanship, and ethical conduct. In keeping with this mission, the purpose of intercollegiate athletics is to provide a quality program which will challenge and develop the physical, mental and personal abilities of student-athletes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in practice and matches at the direction of the head coach.
- Assist in recruiting at the direction of the head coach.
- Assist in the planning and hosting annual fall tournament.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of fundraising and promotions events.
- Coordinate team travel with university travel agent.
- Coordinate team equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must possess values compatible with and supportive of Marquette’s mission as a culturally diverse, Catholic, Jesuit University.