To assist the head coach in providing leadership and management of the men's golf program achieving successful outcomes including: recruiting and coaching elite male student-athletes with the goal of contending for national and conference championships.
- Assist in the effort to recruit, train, motivate and personally develop elite male student-athletes.
- Proactively promote the academic, personal and social development of student-athletes.
- Assist head coach with high profile and positive public relations and communication with a wide variety of institutional and sport constituencies, including media, students, student families, fans, alumni, colleagues and others.
- Employ high professional standards, ethical behaviors and adherence to department, institution, conference, and National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules.
- Help with a competitive schedule to maximize team and individual development and performance. Assist with administration, logistics, support staff and business functions of the Men's Golf program.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of two years professional experience as an Assistant or Head Coach in Men’s Golf at the NCAA Division I or professional level.
- Experience with on-campus recruiting visits of prospective student-athletes.
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA recruiting, academic, and administrative rules and regulations as they pertain to men’s intercollegiate golf.
- Demonstrated success in recruiting elite student-athletes to participate in the sport of Men’s Golf.
- Experience in a championship-quality collegiate environment.
- Ability to collaborate with staff and provide critical thinking; consultation to achieve positive outcomes.