- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior athletic participation in golf.
- Demonstrated commitment to working successfully with a diverse student population.
- Assist with the development and supervision of the student-athletes in the Men’s Golf program.
- Assist the program in accordance with National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I, Big West Conference, and University rules, regulations and policies.
- Recruit student-athletes in accordance with NCAA regulations and academic standards, as well as University requirements.
- Assist in the planning and coordinating of in-season practices, including team and individual workouts.
- Assist in the planning and coordinating of out-of-season practices, including individual skill instruction and team workouts, focusing on the development of athletic skills to compete at the Division I level.
- Assist in monitoring the academics of each of the Men’s Golf student-athletes. Effectively communicate with Athletics Academic Advisor to ensure any academic concerns are being addressed.
- Assist with the planning and implementing of match plans.
- Coordinate strength and conditioning program with assigned Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Complete all necessary compliance forms as required and/or requested by the Athletics Compliance Office in a timely manner.