Assists the head coach with daily activities of assigned sports program, which may include recruiting, training, coaching, scheduling, academics, retention, program development and fundraising.
- Coaches and oversees one (1) or more functional aspects of team administrative management and/or programs.
- Assists with academics and retention of student athletes, ensuring adherence to University standards.
- Interacts with donors and assists with fundraising and booster club activities. Communicates with media relations.
- Monitors student performance and maintains student athlete records.
- Manages financial transactions for recruiting visits.
- Monitors budgets related to assigned programs and recruiting visit expenditures.
- Reconciles monthly statements and billings, and provides team financial reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to make sound judgements and decisions.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with people across all hierarchies.
- Capable of meetings deadlines and documenting information with accuracy.
- Knowledge of recruiting regulations and ability to do so regularly.