Under the direction of the Head Coach, the Assistant Coach will assist with carrying out aspects of the assigned NCAA Division I program, including but not limited to, recruiting, coaching, mentoring, supporting, and developing the student-athletes. The Assistant Coach has responsibility for compliance with all Conference and NCAA rules and represents La Salle University to the program’s various internal and external constituents.
- Assist in general recruiting functions including email, phone calls, and assisting with PSA campus visits (official and unofficial).
- Assist with planning for team travel, including managing van requests, booking of hotels.
- Utilization of ARMs Software to assist in scheduling and compliance forms.
- Submitting and checking CARA hours and Recruiting Logs.
- Assist in the set up and take down of weekly practices and assisting in tee times at our university approved golf courses.
- Helping the Director of Golf while at tournaments with on course coaching and team management.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous College or High School Golf Coaching experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and adherence to NCAA rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated self-direction and dependability to attend all practices and events.
- Valid driver’s license.