The University of Mary Washington, an NCAA Division III institution located in historic and vibrant Fredericksburg, VA, is seeking an assistant coach. Graduate tuition remission may be possible after one year of employment. Coaching duties include, but are not limited to, assisting the head coach with practice and game preparation and coaching, recruiting, academics, fundraising, and the off-season program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience as a student assistant or student-athlete.
- Experience as a coach.
Organizational Objective / Goal:
- To recruit, retain, and graduate quality student-athletes who will become engaged alumni.
- To be competitively successful at the conference, regional, and national level.
- To provide a quality student-athlete experience that is safe, nurturing, and instills the values of leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
- To maximize available resources and identify new funding opportunities.
- To align with the mission of the University and serve as a prominent advocate for the University.