The Assistant Coach of Men's Lacrosse will assist the Head Lacrosse Coach in team management and administration and reinforce the athletics department and university goals.
- Train and teach student-athletes both on and off of the field.
- Recruit and evaluate quality student athletes.
- Help to maintain compliance with NCAA departmental and University rules and regulations.
- Assist in establishing game plans.
- Scout opponents.
- Coordinate Team Travel.
- Maintain correspondence with recruits.
- Assist with preparing the budget and program fundraising efforts.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have coaching experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.