- Maintaining a competitive won/loss record of at least .500 in your division and qualifying the team for the Region XIX Tournament.
- Developing and maintaining the skill, discipline and integrity of team during games and practice through effective coaching.
- Statistical reporting and public relations including, but not limited to updating administration with every score and game highlight after each game, and keeping NJCAA Coaches’ Website pages up to date.
- You are charged with the knowledge of and shall adhere to the athletic polices and protocol of Union College and the eligibility requirements and rules and regulations of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
- Attending the Athletic Orientation and Coaches Council meetings.
- Conducting yourself and the Team in such a manner as to reflect a positive image for the team and Union College, both on and off the playing arena. You are charged with ensuring that both you and the members of the team conduct yourselves with a high degree of moral integrity as representatives of Union College at all public appearances whether on or off campus.
- Driving the team to and from road games in a safe manner. Ensuring coaches are able to serve as backups, following school van policy.
- Three (3) years’ experience in coaching preferred at the college level.
- Playing experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Union College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, religion, age, disability, handicap or other legally protected status in its provision of employment, education, and activities, or other services.