William Peace University seeks applicants for a part-time Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach. Responsible for assisting with all aspects of planning, managing and developing a successful intercollegiate Men’s Lacrosse program in accordance with the standards and goals set by William Peace University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in scheduling games, practices, facility and vehicle use in conjunction with the Director of Athletics and other university staff.
- Assist in scheduling and planning practices. Ensure compliance with NCAA regulations on Playing Season. Per NCAA Bylaw 17.01 and 17.02
- Evaluate team and individual performance.
- Develop and implement strategies for motivating student-athletes to perform at maximum levels as both individuals and a team.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of athletic conditioning and team physical training.
- Monitor the condition of playing equipment and facilities used by his/her team to ensure the safety of student-athletes and staff.
- Coordinate team travel in conjunction with the Head Coach.
- Prepare game plans based on scouting reports and team evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.