Reporting to the head men’s lacrosse coach in the Division of Recreation and Intercollegiate Athletics — the third assistant will provide high-level coaching support as well as some operational and administrative support to the men’s lacrosse program.
- On-field :Attack coach – oversees the development of the players at that position. Run the substitution box – will manage the substitution of our players, in game. Assistant offensive coordinator – will work with Mike Abbott to design and install our offensive sets, make in came adjustments, etc.
- Off-field: Recruiting and assist in various operational roles to be determined by the head coach.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; 1-2 years’ experience in higher education and/or athletic development is preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated, and able to multi-task with changing priorities and meet task deadlines.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively and positively in a team environment, with a mix of colleagues and members of the broader Penn community.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple priorities with ease in a fast-paced environment.