The Assistant Coach of Men's Lacrosse will assist the Head Lacrosse Coach in team management and administration and reinforce the athletics department and university goals.
- Recruit and evaluate quality student-athletes;
- Train and teach student-athletes both on and off the field;
- Help to Maintain compliance with NCAA departmental and University rules and regulations;
- Assist in establishing game plans;
- Scout opponents;
- Coordinate Team Travel;
- Maintain correspondence with recruits;
- Assist with preparing the budget;
- Assist with program fundraising efforts;
- Coordinate film exchange.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Must have coaching experience;
- Must possess excellent communication skills.