Quinnipiac University seeks applications for an Assistant Coach, Men’s Lacrosse. In this role, you will assist in program management by providing positive leadership and direction to all facets of the men’s lacrosse program in order to advance the mission of the University and the Department of Athletics.
- Adhere to the highest standards of academic integrity and work in compliance with all University, NCAA, MAAC Conference, ECAC Conference and Big East Conference rules and regulations.
- Coach student-athletes during team practices as well as home and away contests.
- Provide specialized leadership to offensive players.
- Assist the Head Coach and Associate Head Coach with daily/weekly/seasonal practice planning.
- Assist with recruiting (on and off campus as assigned), scheduling, film, travel, budget administration, alumni/community relations and team promotion.
- Responsible for student-athlete academic oversight and monitoring.
- Communicate via email and other methods in a professional and efficient manner to assist in recruiting efforts and relationship building with community partners both on and off campus.
- Support efforts related to the development of Men’s Lacrosse alumni and community relations.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Collegiate-level lacrosse skills.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- Ability to manage a 2-3 hour practice.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.