This position assists the Head Coach in all aspects of coaching a Division II Men's Lacrosse team with the goal of developing a regionally and nationally competitive program.
- Assist the Head Coach in recruiting talented high school and transfer student athletes consistent with NCAA and conference rules. This includes attending high school and summer games, and viewing recruits' film to identify prospects.
- Assist the Head Coach in implementing a training program that advances individual skill development and team performance.
- Provide quality coaching and instruction during in-season practices and competition as well as pre-season and off-season activities.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of all opponent scouting reports, including preparing a written template and film edit for each opponent.
- Assist with travel arrangements for away contests.
- Assist with monitoring academic progress of student-athletes.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of two years' experience coaching at the college or high school level.
- Preferred experience working with Goalies.
- Experience with recruiting and/or monitoring academic progress of student-athletes is preferred.
- Participation in intercollegiate lacrosse at the varsity level is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with diverse constituents.