Manhattan College, an NCAA Division I institution and member of the Metro-Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC), is seeking a qualified candidate for a 12 month, full-time position as Assistant Coach for the Men's Lacrosse Program.
- The Assistant Coach for Manhattan Men’s Lacrosse will assist the head coach with the organization, development and implementation of a nationally competitive, NCAA Division I men’s lacrosse program.
- The Assistant Coach will assist in the coordination of coaching, recruiting, scouting, travel coordination, program administration, fundraising and other responsibilities as assigned by the head coach.
- The Assistant Coach will develop and maintain effective interaction with students, colleagues, university staff, alumni and the general public.
- Knowledge of and commitment to compliance with all NCAA, MAAC Conference and University rules and regulations as well as dedication to the full academic development of student-athletes are essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Significant intercollegiate and/or professional playing and coaching experience.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA, MAAC and institutional governing conduct of intercollegiate athletics.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Required to travel and work nights, weekends and some holidays.