Assistant Soccer coaches are responsible for the overall development and advancement of a competitive athletic program while demonstrating high moral and ethical standards and positive sportsmanship.
- The Men’s Assistant Soccer Coach serves in the College Athletic Department, under the supervision of the Athletic Director and Head Soccer Coach.
- The Men’s Assistant Soccer Coach assists the Head Coach in all aspects of the soccer program.
- The Men’s Assistant Soccer Coach is responsible for recruiting players, holding tryouts and to assist in coaching the intercollegiate soccer team at Bryant & Stratton College.
- The Men’s Assistant Soccer Coach is expected to become knowledgeable of all The United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA) soccer rules, including student-athlete eligibility requirements.
- The assistant coach must travel with the team unless alternate arrangements have been approved by the Athletic Director and Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- First aid/CPR certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to serve as a positive role model for young adults.
- Familiarity with USCAA rules and regulations is a plus.