The Assistant Coach, Men’s Soccer will assist the Head Coach of the Men’s Soccer program of a Division I athletics program. Responsibilities include assisting with administration of recruiting, training, practice, fundraising, budget management, team travel.
Your responsibilities include:
- Helping plan and organize team training and practice sessions.
- Assisting with recruiting student-athletes to compete at Stanford. Follow NCAA guidelines and University standards and policies in coordinating recruiting efforts.
- Understanding and applying NCAA regulations to all aspects of program. Must pass exam on an annual basis on NCAA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or designee.
To be successful in this role, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of coaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with student-athletes, peers and the general public.
- Computer literacy with common office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to understand and comply with all rules and regulations of the Stanford University, Pac-12 Conference and NCAA.
- Ability to work compatibly and cooperatively with a variety of staff and personnel in the Department of Athletics, the University and the community.
- Ability to monitor and adjust program budget.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.