The Assistant Coach is responsible for coaching the program under the supervision and guidance of the Head Coach. The Assistant Coach will perform his/her duties in strict adherence to the rules and policies of the University, the Pacific West Conference and the NCAA.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year collegiate institution.
- 2 years of soccer coaching experience with successful recruiting and competitive track record, or 2 years of soccer playing experience at collegiate level.
- Assist the Head Coach with coaching of the team.
- Assist the Head Coach with recruiting and student-athlete/player development.
- Assist the Head Coach with scheduling and organizing practice and contests in accordance with applicable Pacific West Conference and NCAA regulations.
- Attend and coach all games and practices as directed by the Head Coach.
- Assist the Head Coach with making travel/transportation arrangements.
- Keeping abreast and ensuring compliance with the Pacific West Conference and NCAA regulations while maintaining highest ethical standards of conduct.
- Perform all responsibilities relevant to a successful program as assigned by the Head Coach.