- 2687 active jobs (view)
Assists the Head Coach in the design, supervision, and implementation of a well disciplined, competitive and comprehensive Intercollegiate Athletics sport program utilizing sound teaching principles. Abides by all local, state, federal and specialized mandates, including NCAA, Big West Conference and University and Department of Athletics rules, policies, and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- 1-3 years prior coaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and successful coaching experience.
- Experience in program planning and teaching.
- Requires sound player/team management skills.
- Ability to recruit highly successful student athletes.
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA constitution and bylaws.
- Ability to communicate through oral, written, and electronic forms.
- Need to maintain NCAA Certified Recruiter Status.
UC Santa Barbara is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.