Reporting to the Head Coach of Men’s Soccer, the Assistant Coach, Men’s Soccer will support the Men’s Soccer program by performing the following:
- Assists in team coaching and individual player development.
- Assists in scouting and preparing videos to prepare the team for competition.
- Assists in the coordination of team and individual travel for the purpose of team competition and player recruitment.
- Assists in identifying and recruiting academically and athletically talented student-athletes for the men’s soccer program.
- Assists in monitoring academic, social, and personal development of men’s soccer student-athletes.
- Assists in promoting and organizing Camps and ID clinics.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships and communications with students, colleagues, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and the general public.
- Men’s soccer coaching experience at an NCAA institution and previous college (preferably Division I), professional, and/or international playing experience.
- USSF B License or international coaching license equivalent.
- Experience with fiscal management and daily operations of an intercollegiate athletics department.
- Strong organizational, management, and communications skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
The university is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.